- Swimmers should early and be ready to start when their session is to begins. Swimmers are expected to attend as many practices as possible and participate to the fullest of their ability at each practice.
- Practices are not mandatory, but attendance and work ethic will be taken into consideration when selecting athletes for relays at the end of the season.
- For liability reasons, friends and/or out of town guests are not allowed to participate in any team practices, but are welcome at the pool during team practice if it is during regular pool hours and lifeguards are on duty.
- Practice consists of conditioning and stroke instruction.
- Practice will be held daily unless there is thunder and/or lightening. Parents who provided their number should look for text messages for weather-related and other updates regarding practice.
- Parents are asked to refrain from interrupting the coaches or swimmers during practice. Practice times are vital to your child and the team’s success. You may contact a coach by text if you would like to discuss a specific issue. The coach will contact you as soon as possible.
- Clinics with other teams and/or professional coaching staffs may be scheduled as an additional skill building opportunity.
- Swimmers should notify coaches prior to the start of their practice if they need to leave early.
- Please reinforce the importance of attentiveness and respect to coaches’ instruction. If your child is at the pool during practice hours, they are expected to attend practice (unless they are an 8&Under during the afternoon practice time). If they are not practicing, they may be asked to leave the pool area. There may be exceptions for injuries, etc.
Simple formatted text