2021 Practice Times were changed from previous years, but the idea and flow of the season remain unchanged.
Our current schedule can be found on our calendar here. We highly recommend subscribing to the google calendar to keep up with changes.
Unless otherwise communicated, practice will be held daily as noted below:
While Greenville County Schools are in session:
* Monday mid-May - Our first practice for the competitive team begins with a combined team practice, team building activity, and Parent Meeting.
* Following this practice, afternoon-only swim practice schedule starts
Monday - Thursday
- 4:30 - 5:30 PM, 10 & Under (youngest swimmers dismissed at 5:00)
- 5:30 - 6:30 PM, 11 & Up
- 5:30 - 6:30, 10 & Under
- 6:30 - 7:30, 11 & Up
No afternoon practice on Swim Meet days. No Friday practice after swim meets.
After Greenville County Schools dismiss for the summer:
Practice starts 2x day, and continues through Divisionals
Note: Times are subject to change, please view or subscribe to our google calendar for the most accurate information.
- 9 - 10 AM, 10 & Under (youngest swimmers dismissed at 9:30)
- 10 - 11 AM, 11 & Up
- 4 - 5 PM, 10 & Under (8&U Optional)
- 5 - 6 PM, 11 & Up
- Thursdays - practice in the morning only on meet days. Practice will include a Mock Meet and may last longer than 30 minutes for the youngest swimmers. Swimmers should leave the pool to rest.
- Fridays - Fun Friday @ 10 AM for ALL
Combined Swim Team practice for those swimming in C&C only.
Fish Evaluations are held in May for swimmers ages 5+ to decide if they are ready for the competitive team.
After Greenville County Schools Dismiss for the Summer:
Fish team practice 11:15 a.m. (Mondays - Thursdays)
Five consecutive week season.
Fish team will attend at least one Fish Meet and have an end of season party.